Tuesday 5 April 2011

wishful interneting

so I'm looking online at flights to New Zealand rather than getting up and actually doing something productive with my day...the fact I have no money, no job and no holiday time coming up anything soon clearly means nothing to me lol so I should probably really stop looking before i depress myself

Asides from that the advert on the website were a woman is practically nose to nose with a kangaroo is freaking me out, does she not realise kangaroos are vicious little buggers that have a pretty nasty kick??? foolish woman in your bikini enjoying the sun while i freeze!!!

On another note have started reading "Let the right one in" so far so good though only on chapter 2 haha also ordered a few more volumes of the sandman series very excited about that as vol.1 was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment