Tuesday 5 April 2011

Continuing the theme of wishful interneting

So yes I know I should be up cleaning the house or doing essays or something productive but I started to look on the internet regarding things on my life list, in particular the ones that involve travelling, and I have found something that looks really cool...apparently every January in a place called Tromso in Norway they have a Northern Lights festival, best explained by the link below!!!! I think I should edit my life list to not only be see the northern lights but to go to this festival too. I mean unfortunatly the northern lights is one of those things you could travel all the way to norway to see and not even see it...nature plays entirely by its own rules...so why not go to what sounds like a really cool festival at the same time and that way it won't have been an entirely wasted trip!!!

http://www.nordlysfestivalen.no/en/historie.html

All this being considering the fact that I am penniless and jobless kinda scuppers the immediate realisation of this plan which is why I bought a copy of "War and Peace" today for £1.99 off amazon lol the cheap way to cross an item off the life list lol and maybe I should get back to my knitting rather than surfing the internet for ideas on life list items that are on the back burner!!!!

On another note (totally forgot to say!) step one of getting a cat has been passed...we had our home visit from the cat protection society and we passed!!! Now all we need to do is get a letter from our landlords saying that they have no problem with a pet in the house and we are good to go!!! very exciting, hopefully the landlords say yes as it would be lovely to have a bit of animal company around the house

No comments:

Post a Comment