Monday 11 April 2011

Lovely weekend!!!

So placement is finished YAY! After some stressing mark is in: all is good.

So i got the weekend off and it was lovely. Spent it with my lovely husband (the very one who thinks it would be weird to leave me a comment on this blog as "we're together 24/7 anyway"). Had a picnic (can't say we were inspired enough to make it ourselves it was more of a head to M&S kinda affair lol) went to a spot just outside Killyleagh was so tranquil and lovely. Then after visiting Andrew's mum and spending some quality time with the lovely Tess (seen to the side there for all you folks who haven't had the pleasure of her company) we trundled back home. Then we actually made use of the lovely day...Andrew cut the grass and I cleaned the kitchen. But most importantly I decanted my Blackberry Vodka and all became good in the world!!!!!!!

Now I am not such a hard core drinker that I can drink spirits neat I just can't do it...so blackberyy vodka + lemonade became my poison for the evening and YUMMY is all im saying!!!!!

Anyways onto Sunday and I was home owner extraodnaire- I cleaned all my ground floor windows and you know what I used vinegar and water to clean it none of this chemical stuff for me so maybe my desire to try and be a little more environmentally friendly isn't a pipe dream that I am completely incapable of doing I just might be a little step at a time kinda person. Oh and lovely Catherine came over and she also mightly enjoyed my Blackberry Vodka!! Next on to try is Rhubarb and Vanilla vodka mmmmmmmmmmmmm

So my holidays have started so I have three weeks in which I need to do essaying and then I have some holidaying and thats about it...I think I will examine the life list though see if there is anything I might be able to achieve in this time...or if there's anything more I wish to add heh

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment